I'm getting TWO! Yep we will be a trio. The soeurs are taking over Nancy! Sadly Sœur Warr is going to Liege in Belgium, she'll do great things there. I've really appreciated all her help during these past two transfers. I'll miss her!
This week was a crazy one! On Wednesday we went to Strasbourg for a zone finding day. It is a beautiful city! We talked to some very nice people, hopefully some of them work out for the elders there.
On Thursday we went to Paris to do some legality. Surprisingly easy. The church is really good at
handling all the paperwork. Also another trip to Chipotle!!
The message that we've been sharing recently is the story in the bible of the woman who just simply reached out to touch the clothes of Jesus as he walked by. There was also a talk on it this last conference. But she is such a great example. Its the simple acts, like reaching out our arm, that show our faith and produce miracles. Those small steps that push us to stretch a little farther, work a little harder are so important. What can we do to spiritually stretch our self? We all have things to work on and improve. We can start with the little things and trust that Christ can heal and help us.
This coming week should be interesting! Change is a little scary but life is constant change, just gotta go with it!
This coming week should be interesting! Change is a little scary but life is constant change, just gotta go with it!
Bonne semaine,
Sœur Giles

Numbers represent the months each missionary has been out?

Last few days with Soeur Warr

Strasbourg
Letter to Mom:
This week has been really good!! Yours sounded very busy and very fun. So many parties! Thank you so much for the pictures! Also I did receive the photo book and i LOVE it. Can't wait for the letter and package :)
Sœur Giles
Numbers represent the months each missionary has been out?
Last few days with Soeur Warr
Strasbourg
Letter to Mom:
This week has been really good!! Yours sounded very busy and very fun. So many parties! Thank you so much for the pictures! Also I did receive the photo book and i LOVE it. Can't wait for the letter and package :)
This next transfer should be really interesting, a trio is pretty tricky I've heard! But the ward will love having another missionary. I've also heard they are both super awesome and really nice!
This week was just a blur! Going to Strasbourg and Paris in the same week is very tiring. Traveling always takes a lot of time. I had to do second year legality even though I haven't been here for 1 year yet. My visa expires in September but it all worked out. I got my recepisee, french legality for another year which will be perfect.
This week was just a blur! Going to Strasbourg and Paris in the same week is very tiring. Traveling always takes a lot of time. I had to do second year legality even though I haven't been here for 1 year yet. My visa expires in September but it all worked out. I got my recepisee, french legality for another year which will be perfect.
This Sunday I played in sacrament, Sunday school, relief society, and primary! The ward is sure grateful that you taught me piano haha my sight reading skills have really improved!
This week has just been so stinking hot. Camarillo is not this hot and its just June ahh. But we finally bought a fan today so all should be well. Wont be waking up sweaty anymore! Also everyone goes on vacation so teaching amis should be interesting. We found a few cool potentials this past week. One really cool Catholic who is very open to learning more. Her name is Aurelie.
This week has just been so stinking hot. Camarillo is not this hot and its just June ahh. But we finally bought a fan today so all should be well. Wont be waking up sweaty anymore! Also everyone goes on vacation so teaching amis should be interesting. We found a few cool potentials this past week. One really cool Catholic who is very open to learning more. Her name is Aurelie.
Also heard you're doing a big trip with your sisters and Cassidy!!! Ah sounds so fun. Stop by Nancy? :) have a great time! Expecting pictures!
Thanks for all you do mom, you are great and I love you!! Have a wonderful week!
Bisous!
Hannah
Letter to Dad:
Dang you actually made a family mission plan! That's real cool. Elder whats his face would be happy. The one that was over last summer? Took a year haha.
Hannah
Letter to Dad:
Dang you actually made a family mission plan! That's real cool. Elder whats his face would be happy. The one that was over last summer? Took a year haha.
Also I did the Esther scripture chain thing and I learned something really interesting. I noticed that the king, after the first dinner, went and did some research! It wasn't necessarily what Esther said or asked but her other actions as well. She was putting in effort and that was an example to him. So as we bring the gospel and share what we feel but more importantly how we help them to feel and grow their own relationship with God. Teach people not lessons!
Wow what a cool youth conference! I hope that helped them to have a desire to come on mission because if they go without one it stinks! It kinda sounded like the MTC! We did practice teaching but they were just our teachers but there were also some real investigators being taught in the MTC.
Have you thought of someone to invite over? That would be a dream come true for those missionaries! I'm sure you know that!
Have you thought of someone to invite over? That would be a dream come true for those missionaries! I'm sure you know that!
Also I like sherbet lemon!!
This week was crazy! We squeezed in some time to just do pure finding. And it was awesome! We talked to some real cool potentials that we will be meeting with this week with my new companions. It was awesome we found 2 amis in 20 minutes! I'm excited!
Other than that it was a pretty tranquil week. Traveling was crazy but we got everything we needed to done. I love being here and am so grateful for this experience. Thanks for your email!
Love, Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment