Yesterday in church Sœur Morrison sang and I played the piano for an arrangement of Be Still My Soul and it was great! We have been practicing it for quite a few weeks now. Everyone loved it though! The stake high council guy said in his talk right after that it was like there were angels there!
So Loveth husband lives in Italy right now and last week she told him that she was getting baptized soon. But he wants her to wait until he gets here so they can be baptized together. She had one week left ahh!!! She was so disappointed and didn't really know what to do. But she decided to wait. Hopefully we will start teaching the husband through Skype though!
Yesterday we met with the bishop to ask how we can better support the ward and I think that really helped him trust us. He also complemented all of us on our french.There is a lot to work to do here and a lot of potential with the members and their families! Sharing the gospel is the best! I am very grateful for the time I've spent out here and I am happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment