So this week was good ! Really really cold. The sun is out but the air and the wind are so freezy. And it is supposed to keep getting colder! Crazy! Basically everyday my companion gets "hey you are Canadian you must still be warm, and you are Californian so you must be freezing!". In reality we are both cold haha!
Thank goodness for trains and metros.
I did get my debit card but I havent used it yet. I looked at the sticker on it And it said to just use it at an atm to activate it so I'll try that and then let you know.
I got Clay's letter. Thanks Clay!!! Thanks for your encouragement. Advice for high school...I would say take french but it seems like you are set on German haha oh well! For the other classes, hmm. What are your options? I dont remember. well in general, don't procrastinate!! That is number 1. Just try your best , you will do great!
Bleu is blue but moire is like a silky wavy surface.
The seine is lowering so that's good!
We were able to find new people this week. We haven't done much kicking out other than if they don't respond after 3 tries to contact them in different ways. The area book has been neglected until recently so we do a lot of work like that. It's really going really well!
Last week we had zone conference and we talked about doing language study and it went really well. Lots of people participated even though it was in French and there were a lot of new people.
We got our smartphones!! It is extremely bizarre. Trying to juggle the tablet and phone is hard but over time it will get better I think. It is such a good tool because now we can have much better contact with our investigators.
We visited an older couple in the ward and we talked about Ether 12:27 and shared the new Mormon message video "Become". It is very inspiring!
Have a wonderful week!!!!
Sœur Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment